Data is held only as long as necessary. We will hold your details on our database until such time as you chose to unsubscribe or ask us to remove it. You may do this at any stage by selecting the unsubscribe option which may appear on an email we send you or you may simply notify us to remove your data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form on our Contact Us page.
- We may for order processing or sales purposes disclose or transfer your personal information to our branches,
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our products / services,
- We will obviously need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential,
- There may be situations where we are required by law or are otherwise compelled to disclose such information,
- In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
- require access to any personal information we hold on you;
- wish to notify us of any change, modification or correction; or
- would like to have your personal information removed from our records.
We may require suitable proof of identity from you before we take action in respect of the above requests.